Wednesday, December 28, 2011

highlights.. and lowlights

Christmas was eventful.  And ever continues to be, at this point.

*Best present by far, was being the recipient of a bass guitar.  A black and white Fender Squier.  It sounds lovely, can't wait to start jamming.  Can't believe this is my third instrument already.

*Skiing has taken place almost every day for the past week and a half, even though Utah has not received a single snow storm this year, absolutely ridiculous.

*Got in quite a bit of trouble yesterday.  Always seems to happen when I feel like I'm doing everything right for once, but then I happen to mess it all up, even though I want to make it all right.

*Besides getting privileges revoked, things turned around when I received my ACT scores back today.  First time ever taking it and not feeling great about the whole thing either, I consider 28 a great start!  My goal of 33 isn't too far away :)

To top it all off, I like getting ready for the day sometimes.


1 comment: