Wednesday, September 21, 2011

indecisiveness.

you could describe me as indecisive.

i always need change, yet beg for consistency.
obviously, this is a problem.

*if you ask me to pick either McDonald's or Del Taco for lunch and happen to be on either side of the light, i couldn't tell you.

*i can't decide if i want long or short hair.

*when it comes to outfit picking, it's often a morning crisis.

or even a song that describes the current mood.  could make it down to maybe 5 or 6, never the one.
and lets not even talk about who i like.  the number skyrockets every other day.

the only favorites i have are Oreos and the color blue.

as a result of my obvious indecisiveness, I can't remember where I was going with this post.

so...

as a huge side note....

I hate the feeling of knowing you're mature.  and that the most important thing in your life changes from your friends to school, college, family, and your future.  the most exciting parts of my week include finishing studying for tests before midnight, and receiving my license in the mail.  I guess friday night football games don't bring me as much happiness as I expected them to, just like they used to.  Maybe it's because my friends don't care that I'm there, maybe it's because I don't feel missed when I miss my friends I don't see anymore, they don't miss me back.

I took for granted all of my friendships.

I want to make the most of the time when I do get to see them on the weekends.

Apparently, they don't care as much as I do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment