Monday, May 16, 2011

the start of something new.

I CAVED.
my stubborn self said that i wouldn't do this: obviously that didn't work out too well.

as a first post, i'll let you know a little bit about myself.

emily vera brown.

I am 16. A beautiful age. A sophomore in high school. Immediate responsibility thrust upon you. Dating. Driving. All that a young girl dreams about. Thank heavens that day came!
I play the harp. Yes, I have only played for 6 years, but nevertheless, concertos are my forte.
I run track. I have ran since I was in 5th grade, and have loved it ever since. Hurdles is what I do :)
I like to cook, especially with my dad. He's a lovely man, you should get to know him [and his food].
My favorite subjects in school are math and science. Yes, I'm one of those crazy people. Who cares? It's what I'm good at, I could spend my entire life studying it, and I'm never tired of it.

I guess I could go on, but what's the point in that? There's a little bit about me, if you have any questions: you know what to do! (comment.)

And oh right, here's to you, Kaleb! You'd better be so happy I included you in this.

P.S. I'm not making any promises that I will post every day-although I will do my very best to try.
P.P.S. This is my alternate for my Facebook addiction.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a healthy alternative! Maybe you could send some of your motivation my way. My blog is SERIOUSLY lacking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try my best britt! glad you found my blog :)

    ReplyDelete