Saturday, August 20, 2011

i'm crumbling to pieces.

my life is falling apart.

I know it's not.
But it still feels like it is.

My parents are out of town through the beginning of school; I get to take care of a house, a brother, a sick dog, and balance my own life at the same time.

I feel like my friends hate me (no I'm not trying to have a pity party; sometimes I just feel a little unappreciated.)

I can't seem to keep my wits about school starting.  I have no school supplies and have to last 3 days unorganized.  I know I will never get back on schedule unless I start from the beginning, which I can't.

I still don't have a license.

I still have to balance practicing harp with cross country and studying, along with anything else seems to come my way.

And me, having a people-pleaser personality, feel the need and sole responsibility to keep everyone happy.

To make matters worse, 

WE LOST our first football game.  Against LEHI.  Who had lost 26 consecutive games until this game.
Our team wasn't supposed to lose that game. 

It's been a bad night.

No one's happy, here.



No comments:

Post a Comment