i love internet, people.
so after some thought (and a few kind words from dad), i decided i am done talking about my summer. well. bragging wise. because i totally was. and...... i hope you will all forgive me.
because, i have much more important things to write about, don't you think?
anywho, Rome is great. That's all i'm going to say.
and one the dirtiest city you will ever go to.
dirtier than NYC.
here's a few lessons that i've learned:
- family is more important than you think. you rely on them more than you would believe.
- bring more than one pair of shoes for a month's wearing. you may have to buy another pair.
- if you do buy another pair of shoes, make sure you have the correct pair of socks to wear with them.
- if you don't, you will have blisters.
- if you walk around an entire city, be sure you bring WATER.
- water is good for survival.
- it's always nice to have clean underwear. (don't you think otherwise)
- don't think that just because you are in a different country that no one speaks english around you (ahem. mom.)
- it feels good to shave your legs after a few weeks. (grosssss. i know.)
and that will be all.
I'm off to Paris again tomorrow. Maybe internet in the hotel? who knows.
I'll let you know. Sunday is Africa. that means no internet for sure.
anywho. hope you are all doing well :) ta ta for now.