Monday, June 27, 2011

Between Father and Daughter.

an email response to my dad that has had me crying for the past hour:

[we had been discussing a recently received SAT Subject Test score and Sunday drives in the mountains]

I miss those drives too. Probably some of my favorite memories of us as a family are those long drives through the mountains; sometimes not exactly knowing where we will end up or when we will be home. It's a never-ending adventure. So is this. I am learning a lot, and it makes me not want to grow up. Thanks for the comforting words--I have really been beating myself up about this for the past few hours. I'm disappointed. I guess that it is good to know I probably passed the AP test then! I miss you dad, I will see you and the family in two weeks. Make sure that Adam knows that I miss him so much, probably the most. I take him for granted--I would hate to be an only child. It's hard to be with a family when you don't have your own to be with as well. It makes me really understand The Plan of Happiness. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't have my family. I can't wait for the day when I see you guys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment