Wednesday, June 29, 2011

for all your love music needs.

today i did nothing.
it was just a day of relaxful nothingness.
so, here's just a little something of what i love:

SONG NUMBER ONE.
(out of my league-stephen speaks)
yeah i can't figure out how to post the actual video. click on it. you'll love it if you don't already.

SONG NUMBER TWO.
(you and me-lifehouse)
sometimes i wish that these totally genius songs were sung by girls cause then it would be applicable to boys. i guess theres taylor swift for that. but sorry people. i think shes a little overrated. i still like her songs by all means. but it just starts to all sound the same after a while. i like a little variation and a little more uniqueness.

SONG NUMBER THREE.
(miserably loving you-artist vs. poet)
so basically i love this song. for a few reasons. main reason. its about a girl named emily. second reason. its a suuuper cute song. i just wish boys would actually listen to it, (HINT HINT), and take it to heart.

listen to these other ones, they are good. i definitely would recommend listening to them.
goodbye i'm sorry-jamestown story
i miss you-jamestown story
wait for you-elliot yamin
over it-katherine mcphee
better off alone-katherine mcphee
falling stars-david archuleta
love remains the same-gavin rossdale
the scientist-coldplay

okay. those are my sappy love songs for the day. and i need to be done. if you would like more, pleast consult me, and i will consult my grooveshark list.
but,
here's my new favorite mainstream.

STEREO HEARTS. GYM CLASS HEROES.

i hope all my links work.
it always takes me an eternity to blog.
but like my good friend annie said,
"it's a disease." please visit her blog. its wonderful.
www.holdwhatyoureworth.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment